This online data protection course is designed to help businesses and individuals comply with the essential principles of the current Data Protection Act 1998.
The course explains what is expected of people who handle personal data, including information on how to keep data secure, what to do if data is lost and how to handle subject access requests.
As part of the National Nursery Data Protection course your will gain an understanding of:
- Introduction to Data Protection Act
- The Data Protection Principles
- Data subject rights
- Understanding Data Protection
- The role of the Information Commissioner’s Office
- The law and the Data Protection Act
- The Data Protection principles
- Processing Data
- The accuracy of personal data
- Handling Data
- The rights of individuals
- Transferring Data
- Data Protection requirements
Successful candidates will be awarded the National Nursery Training Data Protection Course Completion Certificate.
Upon Successful completion you will receive a certificate confirming course completion. Accreditation is provided by National Nursery Training. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit. The purpose of this qualification is for the update and continued professional development (CPD)
National Nursery Training is an accredited CPD Training Provider #776846 with the CPD Accreditation Group
Course access is valid for 365 days from date of purchase.