On the 25th of May 2018 the Data Protection Act will be replaced with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This will have a large impact on the way that all childcare settings manage and process data that they hold about learners, staff and parents/carers. Our GDPR site license gives you access to our GDPR for Managers and GDPR for Staff courses for use with all staff within one childcare setting.
Our GDPR site license provides full insight into the impact of GDPR upon your childcare setting and provide you with the knowledge that you require to create an action plan to reach compliance within your setting whilst making all of your staff aware of the implications for daily nursery activities whilst aiding in the onboarding process.
Your site license includes:
As part of the GDPR for Managers eLearing course you will gain an understanding of:
- The purpose of the GDPR.
- Be able to explain what data is and its impact upon your childcare setting.
- Understand your obligations under GDPR and your role within your childcare setting
- Understand what your rights and the rights of others are
- Understand the steps that you need to take to ensure compliance including:
- Data audit of all data subjects
- Data flow mapping
- Risk Assessment/Data protection by design
- Policy change
As part of the GDPR for Nursery Practitioners eLearing course you will gain an understanding of:
- Introduction to GDPR
- The Principles on GDPR
- Data subject rights
- Understanding Data Protection
- The role of the Information Commissioner’s Office
- The law and GDPR
- Handling Data
- The rights of individuals
- Transferring Data
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate upon completion of both GDPR for Managers and GDPR for Nursery Practioners.
Your site license will entitle you to:
- Unlimited access for staff at one site to:
- GDPR for Nursery Managers
- GDPR for Nursery Practioners
- Data audit document
- Data flow risk assessment template
- £25 discount code for purchase of the action planning session