On the 25th of May 2018 the Data Protection Act will be replaced with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This will have a large impact on the way that all childcare settings manage and process data that they hold about learners, staff and parents/carers. This is why we’ve put together our GDPR webinar to help nurseries across the UK comply with GDPR and provide them with the knowledge required to ensure full compliance by the 25th of May.
As part of our GDPR webinar we will provide you with a full insight into the impact of GDPR upon your childcare setting and provide you with the knowledge that you require to create an action plan to reach compliance within your setting by the 25th of May.
As part of the webinar your will gain an understanding of:
- The purpose of the GDPR.
- Be able to explain what data is and its impact upon your childcare setting.
- Understand your obligations under GDPR and your role within your childcare setting
- Understand what your rights and the rights of others are
- Understand the steps that you need to take to ensure compliance including:
- Data audit of all data subjects
- Data flow mapping
- Risk Assessment/Data protection by design
- Policy change
Successful candidates will be awarded the Level 3 Paediatric First Aid certificate valid for 3 years.
Following the live webinar you will recieve:
- A recording of the webinar that you can share with all staff
- Data audit document
- Data flow risk assessment template
- £25 discount code for purchase of the action planning session
- 10% discount code for purchase of GDPR for staff course
Duration: 1 hour