Workplace accidents and injuries cost incur large costs to business and have a profound, often lifelong impact on employees. Introducing a safety culture into your childcare setting, where safety is valued as an integral part of the business’s operation, not only saves the business time and money, it also builds a committed, loyal, healthy workforce. This course will give you the foundation to start building your safety culture.
As part of the National Nursery Health and Safety course your will gain an understanding of:
- Understand the difference between a safety program and a safety culture
- Use resources to help you understand the regulations in your area
- Identify hazards and reduce them
- Apply hiring measures that can improve safety
- Explain what a safety training program will involve
- Identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them
- Respond to incidents and near misses
Successful candidates will be awarded the National Nursery Training Health and Safety Course Completion Certificate.
Upon Successful completion you will receive a certificate confirming course completion. Accreditation is provided by National Nursery Training. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit. The purpose of this qualification is for the update and continued professional development (CPD)
National Nursery Training is an accredited CPD Training Provider #776846 with the CPD Accreditation Group
Duration: 1 hour
Course access is valid for 365 days from date of purchase.