The 1st Spetember 2019 sees the implementation of Ofsted’s 2019 Education Inspection Framework defines a complete overhaul of the inspection system, moving away from a reliance on data to determine performance to an emphasis on teaching and the curriculum. Our course aims to provide you with a full breakdown of the new Inspection Framework and explains in detail what Inspectors are looking for and what we should all be aiming for in our settings to achieve an Outstanding outcome.
As part of the National Nursery Training Preparing for Ofsted – Education inspection framework 2019 course your will gain an understanding of:
- An understanding of the key changes of the 2019 Education Inspection Framework
- An understanding of what inspectors will be looking for
- What outstanding looks like under the new framework
- Effective ways to manage your workload (as evaluated by Ofsted)
INCLUDED WITH THE COURSE
- Access to the Preparing for Ofsted – Education inspection framework 2019
- Access to our community forum to post questions for our Early Years team to respond to and share good practice with your peers
- Monthly Good practice Email updates, providing insights into different steps that can be implemented to assist you in achieving outstanding
- Complementary access to our Ofsted 2019 Webinar
- Recording of your attended webinar that can then be shared with all staff
Successful candidates will be awarded the National Nursery Training Preparing for Ofsted – Education inspection framework 2019 Course Completion Certificate.
Duration: 2 hours + Webinar + Forum
Course access is valid for 365 days from date of purchase. This certificate is valid for 1 years. Course available from 30 May 2019