Train all your staff in Level 2 Child Safeguarding, Level 3 Designated Safeguarding Lead, Safer Recruitment and Early Years Wellbeing for £250 inc VAT
Have you ensured that all your staff are up to date with their safeguarding training? The Government issued guidance on safeguarding and the definitions that sit behind it (Working Together to Safeguard Children – 2018). Safeguarding is wider than child protection, which relates to protection of children from significant harm arising from neglect or abuse.
Safeguarding covers the following
- Protection of children from maltreatment
- Preventing any impairment to a child’s development or health
- Providing safe and effective care to children, and ensuring that these principles are consistent across all care the child receives (even when not with you)
- Enabling children to benefit from the best outcomes in life
What does this mean in practice?
All members of staff at your setting should be able to identify the symptoms and signs that a child could potentially be being abused. They should also be able to respond in the correct manner, including keeping adequate records and progressing a child protection referral where appropriate. There should be a clear process for escalation of concerns for all levels of staff.
What does the site licence include?
Courses included in the bundle:
Our Safeguarding site licence provides unlimited access to:
- Level 2 Child Safeguarding
- Level 3 Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Wellbeing in the Early Years
- The Prevent Strategy
- Safer Recruitment
- Domestic Violence – Its signs and impact
- Female Genital Mutilation
- The Toxic Trio
All staff in your setting have full access to all courses and updates for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. You are able to track completion and download and print certificates for your CPD records directly from the Setting Management control panel.
Successful candidates will be awarded the National Nursery Training Course Completion Certificate in the corresponding course. Course completion can be monitored for all staff via your own personal learning dashboard.