It has been nationally recognised that those with SEN requirements are not making the progress that they should be within childcare settings across the UK. Although there is no instant resolution for this problem, this course looks to provide a range of teaching, learning and management strategies that can be implemented with a positive impact within your setting. The National Nursery Training Level 3 Course has been developed specifically for those working with or looking to work with individuals with Special Educational Needs and requirements. As part of this course you will learn about working with individuals with Special Educational Needs and Requirements, gain an increased knowledge of a range of Special Educational Needs, alongside strategies for working with those that have such needs.
As part of the National Nursery Training Special Educational Needs Level 3 course you will learn:
- An understanding of Special Educational Needs
- Knowledge of your requirements and statutory obligations for those with SEN requirements
- Knowledge of a range of Learning Difficulties and conditions including:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Sensory Perception
- Behavioural, Emotional and social difficulties
- Strategies to improve the learning and development for those with SEN requirements
Successful candidates will be awarded the National Nursery Training Special Educational Needs (Level 3) Course Completion Certificate.
Upon Successful completion you will receive a certificate confirming course completion. Accreditation is provided by National Nursery Training. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit. The purpose of this qualification is for the update and continued professional development (CPD).
National Nursery Training is an accredited CPD Training Provider #776846 with the CPD Accreditation Group.
Duration: 4 hours
- recommended annual refresher training
- mandatory requalification training every three years