The National Nursery Training Food Hygiene Level 2 course has been developed specifically for those working in Childcare and Early Years settings.
The Level 2 Food Hygiene Course is essential for anybody who works with food in your setting. The law states that food handlers must be able to demonstrate appropriate food hygiene training. Our Interactive course follows the UK and EU syllabus & contains ten easy to follow modules. On completion of the National Nursery Training Level 2 Food Hygiene Course, your staff members will receive a CPD approved certificate as a training record, that can be used as proof of compliance with the law.
This accredited Level 2 Food Safety award has been specially designed for all who work in childcare and education settings such as a school, college or nursery.
KEY COURSE MODULES
- Latest food safety Legislation, EHO powers, and Due-Diligence
- Food Legislation and HACCP
- Pathogenic food poisoning bacteria and the Danger Zone
- Food poisoning multiplication, spores, and toxins
- How to cook, hot-hold, cool, thaw & reheat food to latest standards
- Personal Hygiene and approved hand-washing technique
- Avoiding food contamination
- Safe food handling
Successful candidates will be awarded the National Nursery Training Food Hygiene (Level 2) Course Completion Certificate.
Upon Successful completion you will receive a certificate confirming course completion. Accreditation is provided by National Nursery Training. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit. The purpose of this qualification is for the update and continued professional development (CPD)
National Nursery Training is an accredited CPD Training Provider #776846 with the CPD Accreditation Group